Senior Governance & Assurance Specialist
UK Homebased /
CompliancePath – Quality & Software Assurance /
Ideagen's presence in the Life Science and Pharmaceutical sector has grown astronomically over the last few years, and we are continuing to grow into this field with cutting edge and business critical technology.
An integral part of Ideagen's wider group, CompliancePath have been at the forefront of the life science sector, providing remote delivery for software assurance and IT Governance projects.
We are on the lookout for someone who has lived and breathed the life science/pharmaceutical sector, and who also has a technical background and can spot potential bugs in the software.
- You will lead CSV projects on behalf of customers including authoring and executing CSV documentation in alignment with GxP expectations and customer requirements
- There will be reviewing of CSV documentation, to ensure data integrity expectations are maintained.
- Manage and coordinate formal testing of computerised systems including planning of test cases, coordination of resources, execution of testing, completion and approval of documentation
- Validation documentation and testing of computerised systems and communicating any bugs or updates with Software Developers
- Ensure project timelines are met to support customer commitments
Skills & Experience
- Life Science or Pharmaceutical background
- Experience within an IT role or Quality Assurance
- Technical or IT background and comfortable spotting issues in the software
- Experience in CSV and/or IT QA experience within a GxP environment
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.