Senior Sales Consultant
UK Homebased /
Revenue – Industrial Manufacturing and Transport- Sales /
We have an amazing opportunity to be part of one of the leading quoted technology company and IT sales organisations.
We are looking for an experienced a Senior Sales Consultant capacity; winning new business logos, adding to the 12,000 global companies already using our products.
We are on a mission to rapidly expand our GRC product suite within the EMEA and Middle East region, with this role primarily focused at Quality Management Software supporting customers in achieving and maintaining compliance with standards and regulatory commitments.
We provide continuous sales and development training, coaching and mentoring and an opportunity, and environment, to grow and develop to be the best version of yourself.
We are an Institute of Sales Professionals Corporate member and we absolutely believe in an ethical sales culture; we're visionary, dynamic and we value the people that work for us.
- Achieve sales target from new logo wins
- Work with qualified, predominately mid-market leads, researching the needs of the Organisation utilising recognised sales or qualification framework methodologies
- Work closely with new prospects to build relationships and develop your cast of characters from the initial point of contact.
- Understand and qualify pain, needs and desired business, financial and technical outcomes
- Identify key contacts and build relationships at all levels especially with the key decision maker units and Economic buyer(s)/ C-suite within those organisations
- Understand the competitive landscape and articulate our value proposition through demonstrative metrics.
- Ensure CRM (Salesforce) and other sales and customer success management systems are continually and accurately updated
- Timely and accurate monthly/ quarterly forecasting including pipeline management with 30/60/90 day view of book of business and expected revenue.
- Business planning and quarter business review reporting.
- Provide high level sales demonstrations of business line product portfolio aligned to customers needs, desired outcomes and measurable key performance indicators.
- Provide bespoke presentations to customer prospects of all levels predominately targeted at C-Level and C Level -1.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in successfully developing prospect relationships with multiple stakeholders supporting the drive to win new business and targeted at hitting the "number".
- Alignment to corporate initiatives to support our value creation plans and business growth objectives.
- Prior sales or qualification framework methodology training (e.g. Spin, MEDDIC, Miller Heiman)
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the GRC marketplace would be advantageous
- A desire to develop and progress within a long and successful career in Software sales.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit with a track record of success
- Demonstrable experience of mid-market/ enterprise level SaaS sales
- Outstanding enthusiasm, passion and the determination to succeed
- An excellent working knowledge of IT and business software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- A desire to continually learn, pick up new skills and increase your knowledge
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.