USA Remote /
Revenue – Sales - QHSE /
Ideagen's Sales team is expanding in the US. We are seeking experienced Sales Professionals located remotely in the US to service our customers within our Quality product line. The Account Manager (AM) is expected to provide excellent customer service to clients, as well as be responsible for building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities through the sale of additional licenses, additional locations, and additional services.
The AM is responsible for proactively contacting customers, maintaining long-term customer relationships, and maximum utilization of the products or services purchased by the customer. Success in this role is demonstrated via expansion of customers and retention of existing accounts.
- Evaluate and identify customer-based revenue opportunities and develop specific strategic plans for each assigned customer.
- Develop individual account pricing strategies, priorities and stack rank customers based on future revenue opportunities.
- Define upsell opportunities for the accounts team.
- Gain a complete understanding of how customers can better leverage the Ideagen Solution(s) specific to their configuration and needs.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals and activity related goals.
- Proactive and informative communication with clients on a regular basis (Face-to-face, phone, email).
- Provide suggestions of product use to the customer.
- Work with customer success teams to be driving strong relationships with customers.
- Encourage, promote, and present the sales of additional products, licenses, locations, and services to existing clients.
- Meet the expectation of having a strong knowledge base of all aspects of the Ideagen products.
- Use Salesforce to capture and maintain client information.
- Maintain customer account and contact records with dependable, accurate, and up to date information.
Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years’ experience in an account management role.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to seek out and build lasting relationships.
- Proficient with computer technology, including CRM and web-based communication tools.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Maintains focus and remains calm, optimistic, and persistent, even under adversity.
- Able to work on a team or individually.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Accepts and responds to feedback quickly and positively.
- B.S. degree in Business Management or the equivalent in work experience.
- Understanding of consultative sales process.
- Understanding of compliance challenges and regulations within the industries served.
- Highly developed professional communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and strategically.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Free 200degree coffee shop and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.