Revenue – Service Delivery - Project Services /
Ideagen help the quiet voices and safe hands that protect organisations to minimise risk, strengthen compliance and keep people safe.
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
Due to phenomenal growth we have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking at developing a career as a Project Coordinator. Based in our Nottingham head office, this is an opportunity to work directly with our world class customers and provide an outstanding service.
This opportunity is like no other, if you are keen to start your career, have a change in direction or just want to be part of something epic this is the team to join!
Does this sound like you?
- Do you have excellent organisational skills and time management, with the ability to prioritise your own work-load?
- Are you a strong communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex in-formation clearly to stakeholders?
- Do you have experience scheduling projects as part of an Account Management team, ensuring the timely delivery of customer projects?
- Manage the pre-project planning with Sales Team to review the project and validate the Sales project documentation.
- Conduct a pre-project discussion with the customer to validate their project requirements, set expectations, explain next steps, agree timescales and ensure their key personnel are on board with the project.
- Create and issue the relevant project documentation to the customer.
- Select a suitable Professional/Technical Services consultant, agree the delivery schedule with the customer and ensure timely communication throughout the delivery.
- Create a progress follow up schedule for all relevant project stages and communicate this to the customer.
- On project completion, collate and issue all the necessary documentation and resolve any out-standing issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving existing internal processes and help design new processes as required.
- Provide support for the Professional Services team and the business as required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of using Salesforce and/or Klient (Krow)
- Proven work experience in defining and managing the delivery of a professional services project plan
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project
- PRINCE2 Foundation Level
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Free 200degree coffee shop and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.