Customer Communications Manager
UK Homebased /
Marketing – Group Marketing - Digital Marketing /
Ideagen help the quiet voices and safe hands that protect organisations to minimise risk, strengthen compliance and keep people safe.
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
Ideagen has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Marketing & Communication Manager to join our Customer Success team.
The successful candidates will play a key part in our existing customers journey. They will work alongside Customer Success to map and enhance customer touchpoints, from purchasing through to cancellation. This role will develop, launch and monitor marketing strategies that ensure value is realized across the customer lifecycle with a particular focus on retention activity, using customer insights and analytics to create scale approach.
- Own end to end development and management of retention campaigns and programs across channels. Including strategy, campaign set up, reporting, and optimization with a goal to increase health product usage, and to minimize churn and contraction.
- Actively monitor all campaign analytics, partner with our internal teams to create appropriate reporting and communicate results.
- Work with many cross functional teams including Customer Success, and Product Marketing teams to create personalized and consistent cross channel messages.
- Partner with Product and Growth teams to optimize product experience and identify new ways to drive incremental value back to the end users.
- Partner with Customer Success Operational teams on the selection, design and implementation of Customer Success technology to enable operational efficiencies and streamlined customer experiences.
- Hands on development of content that can be used with journey mapping.
- Partner with Finance Operations, and Customer Success teams to optimize billing renewal process.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate and communicate strategies and plans.
- Experience running digital marketing programs, preferably in a SaaS, subscription business or related B2B business. The ideal candidate will have a background in digital transformation, digital workflow implementation or digital product management.
- Experience defining and implementing digital engagement strategies (i.e., digital journey creation, digital customer success, and self-serve content.)
- Demonstrable experience of forming innovative strategies that deliver growth in customer post- acquisition value.
- Comfortable working with large sets of digital marketing and product usage data to glean critical insight to inform the marketing strategy.
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.