Customer Service Technical Coordinator
Revenue – Customer - Customer Success /
About the Company
At CompliSpace, we are passionate about helping people and we strive to keep our clients safe by providing them with a complete Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy management solution. CompliSpace is Ideagen’s leading product in Australia, primarily providing solutions to the aged care, education, financial services and not-for-profit sectors.
Our products and platforms are essential to what we do but it’s our people that set us apart.
About the role
We have a standalone opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Technical Coordinator to take a customer-led approach to solving service desk and technical support issues for our clients across our Products and Platforms including, Content Management, System Management and Identity management (SSO) as required.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support to our clients on Tier 2 service desk requests.
- Project manage customer facing technical projects
- Participate in system release cycles to gain and maintain system knowledge
- Provide oversight of the service desk including supporting our Tier 1 agents with technical issues
- Provide administration support of Zendesk, including supporting our agents in the use of Zendesk
About the person
- You have demonstrated experience in a similar position, with a proven track record of anticipating and solving problems related to business IT systems
- You are client focused with exceptional customer service skills
- You possess an Administrator level knowledge of identity management
- You are organised with a high level of attention to detail
- You are results and task oriented and persevere to see tasks through to completion
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You are a team player but can also work autonomously
- Ideally, you have an understanding of consulting, policy management, governance, risk and compliance.
Ambitious - Drive, Planning& Execution
Adventurous - Flexibility & Resilience and Savvy Thinking
Community - Collaboration & Communication