Service Delivery Consultant
UK Homebased /
Revenue – Service Delivery - Professional Services /
Ideagen help the quiet voices and safe hands that protect organisations to minimise risk, strengthen compliance and keep people safe.
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Consultant who will be responsible for delivering high-quality service delivery of various Ideagen products. As a Service Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for reviewing customer processes, and consult and guide them in achieving the greatest success from their utilization of Ideagen products.
You will use your industry knowledge and experience to collaboratively work with customers in meeting their regulatory and statutory requirements. You will also provide guidance and experience to customers, based on product knowledge, in order to expedite their time to value of Ideagen products and assist with the continual improvement of the customer’s management systems.
- Building effective and successful relationships with clients and working with them as a trusted partner
- Supporting, guiding and advising clients on how to configure Ideagen software, providing training as required, and delivering complex solutions for customisation of both products and systems
- Delivery of the Scope of Service Delivery projects, maximising the benefits of Ideagen products and services whilst minimising clients Time to Value.
- Remote Configuration, Training and Support in order to assist with the Service Delivery of Ideagen Products
- Managing multiple projects from conception to completion
- Providing statistical and written business intelligence to the Ideagen Customer Success Department to assist in the continual improvement of our products and services.
- Supporting Ideagen sales and marketing teams by providing professional advice, attending conferences, or assisting with software demonstrations.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Open to structured learning and self-learning schemes
- Comfortable conversing and training individuals and large groups on an international basis
- Experienced in delivery complex projects in person and via virtual platforms
- Self-starter who is excited by people and projects
- A good working knowledge of Internal Audit and / or Risk management, ideally gained through experience working in these industries.
- Have Project Experience related to an industry of focus for Ideagen focus including but not limited to:
- Life Science
- Food Safety
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.