Commercial Partner Leadership Program
UK Homebased /
Finance, Ops and Technology – Commercial Finance /
Ideagen help the quiet voices and safe hands that protect organisations to minimise risk, strengthen compliance and keep people safe.
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting for Commercial Partner to join our leadership program, this role is a great landing pad into our organisation and the software sector. It utilises commercial, organisational and analytical skills to drive and improve performance and support growth.
This role will be in a rotation and these are expected every 12 months with a wide range of options available and interim projects to create a rich learning experience. Ideagen is a global business and there will be scope for international working as well as close liaison with private equity backer, funders and other associated parties.
The first rotation will be a partnering role. Focused on operational and commercial partnering of a business line, so its practical and focused on helping the business line grow.
Day to day this will include:
- Providing support to the Business Line Managing Director and their senior team (Sales, Marketing, Product & Customer)
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, including business unit leaders and functional heads.
- Developing a deep understanding of the division’s products and services, as well as the markets and customers that they serve.
- Providing business insights to support key decision making processes, including strategic planning, product development and financial planning.
- Supporting the MD in developing a strategic plan for the business line- including inputting to the M&A agenda and assessment of potential targets.
- Collaborating with business unit leaders and functional heads to identify opportunities for operational improvements and cost saving as well as revenue growth initiatives.
- Driving cross functional collaboration and knowledge-sharing to maximize business performance
- Leading the development and implementation of the business plans, budgets and forecasts.
Other rotations may include:
- Similar roles to the above but on other divisions or newly acquired organisations (international opportunities available-mainly US and Australia)
- Working in the Merger & Acquisition team to deliver transactions – including involvement in the end to end journey from deal origination through to execution.
- Commercial transformation, an internal consultancy focused on identifying business improvements opportunities and creating transformation plans that are handed to the central delivery team for implementation.
- Central transformation and Project Management Operations, a team working on projects such as offshoring, operational changes or acquisition integrations.
- Range of roles central finance rotations such as FP&A statutory accounting, treasuring, operational finance, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- ACA or CIMA qualified
- 2-5 years post qualified experience in corporate finance, transformation or a highly commercial role
- Hard working, humble and ‘team first’ mindset
- Great interpersonal and communications skills with strong leadership potential.
- Data literate and analytical but with a practical application of outcomes
- Exceptional commercial acumen, a passion for business.
- Intellectually curious.
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.