Demand Generation Manager
UK Homebased /
Marketing – Group Marketing - Digital Marketing /
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Demand Generation Manager to build a lead generation engine for ProcessMap, an Ideagen solution. The Demand Generation Manager will work within the marketing team and be responsible for the demand generation plan and activities, from identifying ICP, personas, writing copy to campaign execution and creating the right volume of lead generation.
This is a new role so will require both operational and strategic skills. ProcessMap has a strong EHS presence within Enterprise companies in Industrial Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, and Food + Beveridge, we are now planning to offer an EHS solution designed specifically for SMB's.
So, this is a great opportunity to be in at the start and use your creativity and build demand generation for this industry leading solution.
- Writing engaging content that can be used to drive lead generation activities
- Executing activity and reporting on campaign success, KPIs
- Utilising go-to-market messaging and strategies
- Utilising the most appropriate digital channels to amplify content –including social (organic and paid), PPC, email and other digital channels
- Understanding the competitive landscape, target audiences and personas, the brand proposition and key messages, in order to develop marketing materials that drive engagement and response
Skills and Experience:
- This role would suit someone who loves to use their initiative, is a good copy writer and enjoys working in fast-growth companies helping them scale quickly into new sectors.
- Self-sufficient, capable of creating and executing campaigns in multiple industries
- Strong content skills, excellent written English, with experience in campaign management
- Able to understand multiple industries and the different messaging required to gain attention
- Experience in creating and executing B2B lead generation campaigns
- Good knowledge/understanding of digital channels: SEO, Google Analytics, PPC
- Experience in a similar B2Bsoftware role is preferred, but not essential - Knowledge of Pardot (or similar marketing automation tools) and Salesforce is essential
- Excellent team player.
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills to analyse and measure campaign performance
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.