Senior Marketing Manager
USA Remote /
Marketing – Marketing - QHSE /
Ideagen (Saas solution provider) is expanding our Marketing team within the Environmental, Health, and Safety product line. We are seeking a remote Senior Marketing Manager to be responsible for improving the volume, quality, and predictability of marketing qualified leads and marketing-sourced pipeline to deliver continued increases in marketing sourced revenue. They take ownership over the development and execution of marketing plans and work with sales teams to drive awareness, increase sales, and strengthen customer loyalty. This role manages timelines and project workload for initiatives, and gathers performance data in collaboration with the corporate marketing team to continually improve marketing performance.
This is a strategic and analytical role developing marketing strategies and working closely with specialists within Ideagen's corporate marketing team to execute against the strategic plan. They are immersed in all aspects of the marketing process, including determining how and when to invest marketing resources, brainstorming new strategies, and reviewing and learning from plan performance.
Ultimately, the senior marketing manager is responsible for helping sales teams exceed their targets by generating qualified leads that convert to opportunities at a strong and consistent rate for their respective products.
- Create, launch, and manage go-to-market plans in core and emerging sectors
- Plan and implement marketing initiatives using multiple technology platforms, including marketing automation systems, digital channels, and third-party distribution
- Work closely with product marketing, insights, and content teams to develop messages that generate measurable interest from target buyers
- Build, modify, and report on marketing and sales qualified leads/funnel reports
- Develop product collateral, videos, and other materials that generate interest and advance deals
- Measure, analyze, and report on marketing campaigns against goals using KPI's
- Follow and analyze market trends and the competitive landscape to effectively position Ideagen products
- Establish a strong feedback loop with the sales team, ensuring that marketing resources are closely coordinated with sales strategy
- Communicate marketing campaign plans and performance to employees, leadership, and partners
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a b2b marketing role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of contributing to bookings and revenue targets
- Metrics-driven, holding yourself and the team accountable to meeting performance targets
- Strong familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems such as Salesforce and Pardot for campaign execution and reporting.
- Creative problem solver and opportunity finder who deftly manages fluid situations.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Resourceful and adept at finding new, more efficient, or more effective approaches to completing work
- Strong affinity for and relationship with sales leaders and sales teams
- Solid working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing channels
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Free 200degree coffee shop and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.