Account Management – Account Management
Ideas United is a creative agency focused on producing authentic, story-driven content with a purpose.
We are a network of innovators, influencers, and trendsetters who shape cultural narratives. We know how to speak directly to a youthful audience because that’s who we are. We believe every brand has a story to tell, and we’re ready to tell them.
The Account Manager’s core responsibility is to foster a strong relationship with clients by delivering great products, meeting their needs on a day to day basis, and identifying and growing future sales. You’re the face of the company in all communications and act as a liaison between the Project Manager and the client, ensuring that all deliverables are clear, all timelines progress smoothly, and that all deadlines are met. You’ll be tasked with facilitating successful relationships with clients, meeting their goals and identifying areas of opportunity for future growth of each account.
- Manage 3 - 5 accounts, concurrently, developing positive working relationships
- Serve as the day-to-day contact on accounts, providing status updates and reports and relaying all client feedback to the internal team
- Identify and close future sales with the client
- Work with other internal departments, namely Project Management, in order to oversee and assist with progress of all projects
- Ensure timely delivery of all assets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of agency or related client-facing experience
- Proficiency with G-Drive and Basecamp preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organization, ability to multitask and self sufficiency are a must
- Ability to function in fast paced deadline driven environment and willingness to work occasional extended hours
We’re good at a lot of things, like eating tacos, making playlists, and throwing footballs across the office without breaking anything (well, except that one time). We’re also pretty darn good at crafting authentic and original content, events, and campaigns.
What we do goes beyond basic content creation — we take our clients on an epic journey through the perilous world of media production, dodging ineffective schedules and budget overages, and landing our clients directly in front of their uniquely engaged target demographic.
We were event planners before event planners were a thing. Over the years, we’ve produced everything from college tours to cross-country fundraising events to national conferences with hundreds of hours of programming for thousands of attendees.
Campaign, schmampaign. We’re always three steps ahead of your average strategy. Our work propels new brands to greatness and redefines existing brands in ways even they didn’t think was possible.