Creative & Production – Production
Ideas United is a creative agency focused on producing authentic, story-driven content with a purpose.
We are a network of innovators, influencers, and trendsetters who shape cultural narratives. We know how to speak directly to a youthful audience because that’s who we are. We believe every brand has a story to tell, and we’re ready to tell them.
If you have a passion for storytelling and all things copy-related, love writing content for a wide range of brands, and enjoy working in an energetic, creative environment, then this position may be a perfect fit. We are looking for a copywriter who is able to inform and engage, entertain and compel, connect and inspire. Our ideal candidate is willing to put in the time, energy, and enthusiasm to get the job done and done well, but also has the ability to create copy quickly and efficiently when needed. Above all else, we’re looking for a writer who truly loves words and understands the value of well-crafted storytelling.
- Writes compelling content in a variety of styles, in a voice and tone appropriate for each project, and for a variety of audiences.
- Crafts clear and engaging copy across a variety of media for a range of clients.
- Works on a team to develop scripts, content for campaigns, branding, websites, socials, presentations, and pitches (to name a few).
- Plays an integral role on the Creative & Production team by being able to contribute anywhere in the process from writing and editing to brainstorming and pitching ideas. Understands that copy does not exist in a vacuum.
- Creates copy for projects ranging from scripts for a series of commercials to an individual digital spot to extensive campaigns.
- Stays up-to-date on trends to ensure the freshest concepts and approaches.
- The in-house authority of iU writing and grammar style.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as an agency copywriter or related role.
- Understands the connection between visuals and words and the ability to push that connection to better both.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Collaborative spirit and positive approach to getting work done.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Passion for learning about new topics, people, and brands.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field.
We’re good at a lot of things, like eating tacos, making playlists, and throwing footballs across the office without breaking anything (well, except that one time). We’re also pretty darn good at crafting authentic and original content, events, and campaigns.
What we do goes beyond basic content creation — we take our clients on an epic journey through the perilous world of media production, dodging ineffective schedules and budget overages, and landing our clients directly in front of their uniquely engaged target demographic.
We were event planners before event planners were a thing. Over the years, we’ve produced everything from college tours to cross-country fundraising events to national conferences with hundreds of hours of programming for thousands of attendees.
Campaign, schmampaign. We’re always three steps ahead of your average strategy. Our work propels new brands to greatness and redefines existing brands in ways even they didn’t think was possible.