Creative & Production – Production
Ideas United is a creative agency focused on producing authentic, story-driven content with a purpose.
We are a network of innovators, influencers, and trendsetters who shape cultural narratives. We know how to speak directly to a youthful audience because that’s who we are. We believe every brand has a story to tell, and we’re ready to tell them.
The Production Coordinator is the information nexus of production, responsible for assisting the production and creative team in day-to-day management of the project and production workflow. You will provide support to the entire production process, assisting producers and crew in a variety of tasks. Responsible for organizing physical production logistics from cast to equipment and crew.
- Responsible for distribution, organization, and completion of all production paperwork including schedules, call sheets, contracts, script revisions, etc.
- Maintain and organize paperwork using standards and naming conventions within shared platforms.
- Coordinate equipment logistics
- Coordinate travel and lodging accommodations as needed
- Obtain, file, and submit invoices and receipts from cast, crew, and vendors in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring all contracts are returned, executed, and filed per organizational standards in a timely manner.
- Assist in on set production as needed.
- Work with Accountant, Producer, and any production personnel to close out project and any outstanding paperwork as needed.
- General administrative and organizational responsibilities as needed.
Desired Skills & Education
- 2+ years of administrative or production experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, ability to multitask.
- Must take initiative and have the ability to work both alone and collaboratively
- Attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure, great attitude and overall enthusiasm
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Drive, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat.
- High School Diploma required.
- Degree from university of trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred
We’re good at a lot of things, like eating tacos, making playlists, and throwing footballs across the office without breaking anything (well, except that one time). We’re also pretty darn good at crafting authentic and original content, events, and campaigns.
What we do goes beyond basic content creation — we take our clients on an epic journey through the perilous world of media production, dodging ineffective schedules and budget overages, and landing our clients directly in front of their uniquely engaged target demographic.
We were event planners before event planners were a thing. Over the years, we’ve produced everything from college tours to cross-country fundraising events to national conferences with hundreds of hours of programming for thousands of attendees.
Campaign, schmampaign. We’re always three steps ahead of your average strategy. Our work propels new brands to greatness and redefines existing brands in ways even they didn’t think was possible.