Sales Project Manager
Creative & Production – Project Management
Ideas United is a creative agency focused on producing authentic, story-driven content with a purpose.
We are a network of innovators, influencers, and trendsetters who shape cultural narratives. We know how to speak directly to a youthful audience because that’s who we are. We believe every brand has a story to tell, and we’re ready to tell them.
SALES PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager (PM) is in charge of the administration and execution of new business projects within the company. From production based projects to special events and other marketing endeavors, a PM follows a project from the beginning stages of a sale to project handoff, ensuring that the project is completed on time and within the scope of work of the client.
This role requires collaboration with the lead Sales person, the Partnerships Lead, and our internal creative and production teams. Project Managers will plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of the specific new business project they are assigned.
- Deliver every new business project on time according to the needs of the Sales team
- Manage both teams and individuals on a variety of different projects and tasks
- Ensure project timelines, both internal and external, are progressing according to plan and assist in alleviating delays, as needed
- Contribute to the creation of project budgets
- Anticipate and rectify any problems or project obstructions as needed
- Facilitate communication between your internal project team and the Sales team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bring new ideas to the table
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, outgoing attitude and approach
- Proficient time management
- Detail oriented and organized Problem-solver A creative thinker
- Get-it-done attitude
- Ability to work additional hours, as neededWorking knowledge of the Google business software suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
We’re good at a lot of things, like eating tacos, making playlists, and throwing footballs across the office without breaking anything (well, except that one time). We’re also pretty darn good at crafting authentic and original content, events, and campaigns.
What we do goes beyond basic content creation — we take our clients on an epic journey through the perilous world of media production, dodging ineffective schedules and budget overages, and landing our clients directly in front of their uniquely engaged target demographic.
We were event planners before event planners were a thing. Over the years, we’ve produced everything from college tours to cross-country fundraising events to national conferences with hundreds of hours of programming for thousands of attendees.
Campaign, schmampaign. We’re always three steps ahead of your average strategy. Our work propels new brands to greatness and redefines existing brands in ways even they didn’t think was possible.