Senior QA Engineer
IDT Corporation – net2phone /
Net2phone QA team is looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is taking part in building a billing service/process for whole "net2phone" family within a distributed team (Belarus, USA, Bolivia).
You'll be responsible for evaluating the overall quality of our products by developing test plans and workflows to validate functional and nonfunctional aspects of the product.
As a part of our Agile development teams based on SCRUM framework, you will design and execute both manual and automated test cases.
· Functional testing
· Test Planning
· Test Design
· Writing test cases with detailed steps in TestRail
· Post-release testing for scheduled and content releases
· Executing deployments in Jenkins
· Creating a Go/No Go document for the release
· Checking automation test results DB Migration/updates
· Creating track changes tickets
· Communicating and escalating product quality issues
What we would like to see:
· 3+ years of experience in QA
· Functional testing of web and API
· Good level of conversational English
· Working with Automation tests will be a part of responsibilities: completed courses or real experience with Automation.
Scope of tools that we use in our project:
Git, Java8, TestNG, RestAssured, Allure Report, Jenkins
· An exciting and challenging job and talented people around
· Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career
· Competitive salary
· Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation
· Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required
· Free Medical insurance
· Sports activities reimbursement
· Free regular English lessons
· Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”)
· Regular team-building events
· Extra perks: relocation package for foreign citizens, referral bonuses, cash gifts for significant life events (birthdays, marriages, childbirths, etc.)
Established in 1990, IDT Telecom is a pioneer in Prepaid and VoIP telephony. Today, IDT Telecom is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services through its Retail division as well as one of the world's largest providers of international voice termination through its Wholesale division. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1000 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Minsk is one of R&D locations for IDT.
One of our products, net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group (TCG) during their 2018 Channel Source event in Miami. TCG is one of the most experienced and largest master agencies in the United States with over 3400 agents nationwide. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, and chat, plus unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries — all for a low, flat monthly rate. net2phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.