Application Support Specialist
IDT Corporation – net2phone /
IDT is seeking for an Application Support Engineer to join our team which is dedicated to developing and supporting mission-critical and resilient applications and services behind.
You’d have the opportunity to:
- Troubleshooting and fixing alerts escalated by the L1 Support.
- Responding to escalations of complaints from customer service etc.
We’d like to see:
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Experience supporting distributed applications on Linux.
- Experience with PL\SQL.
- Ability to write some complex queries (PL\SQL).
- Understanding how databases work (Oracle/MySQL/Mongo).
- Good English (both oral and written) – B2+
Nice to have:
- You can read/modify existing PL/SQL code.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- From Monday to Friday (work schedule is flexible). No scheduled work on weekends and holidays but on-call during weekends and holidays, typically during the non-sleeping hours in Minsk.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.