Middle QA Automation Engineer
IDT Corporation – net2phone /
Net2phone QA team is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer to expand the team in Minsk and increase automation usage on the project.
You will be responsible for extending our test coverage based on prepared or newly created test cases. You should be eager to learn best new technologies and/or approaches, understand where and when to do automation. Take part in the planning, creation and execution of tests both manual and automated tests, and work closely with the rest of Scrum team members. Work with API-based frameworks, web and mobile. Be interested in learning new edges and technologies in automation for non-web projects: VoIP, calling applications, voice applications, video conferences.
· Further development and support of the test automation frameworks in net2phone with solving tech debt problems and expanding the coverage.
· Maintain CI/CD integrations for current projects.
· Take part in developing non-functional testing: performance and reliability.
· Translate requirements and acceptance criteria into tests and test scripts.
· Analyze failed automated test runs, triage and debug things that are broken.
· Build and enact detailed test plans and test cases.
· Perform initial analysis for technical issues and work closely with engineers to reproduce and solve problems.
Our current stack of technologies to work with required:
· You have 2+ years of expertise in automation testing applications.
· You have knowledge of OOP language on the good level to start with current frameworks.
· We are using next technologies in the frameworks:
- default is Java, but also presents Scala, Groovy, JS
- Cucumber, Behave, TestNG, Rest Assured, Chai and Detox, Gradle
· Our CI/CD system is Jenkins: experience in the build pipelines and understanding the basic is required.
· Our TMS is TestRail: should have knowledge of Gurok API to work with integrations.
· Project management and Bug tracking system is JIRA.
· An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
· Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career.
· Competitive salary.
· Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
· Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required.
· Free Medical insurance.
· Sports activities reimbursement.
· Free regular English lessons.
· Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”).
· Regular team-building events.
· Extra perks: relocation package for foreign citizens, referral bonuses, cash gifts for significant life events (birthdays, marriages, childbirths, etc.).
Established in 1990, IDT Telecom is a pioneer in Prepaid and VoIP telephony. Today, IDT Telecom is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services through its Retail division as well as one of the world's largest providers of international voice termination through its Wholesale division. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1000 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Minsk is one of R&D locations for IDT.
One of our products, net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group (TCG) during their 2018 Channel Source event in Miami. TCG is one of the most experienced and largest master agencies in the United States with over 3400 agents nationwide. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, and chat, plus unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries — all for a low, flat monthly rate. net2phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.·