Senior Backend Software Engineer (Go, Kotlin)
IDT Corporation – BOSS Revolution /
Want to build applications used by millions of customers, keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world?
We are looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our team helping us to build our next generation platform products.
We’re building a lot of exciting new stuff using Go, but some of the existing services still running on JVM (Kotin, Java).
Our tech stack is:
Join us, if you are:
- A constant learner.
- Can easily communicate in English (level B2 or higher).
- Have experience of commercial development on Go and Kotlin at least 2 years or more.
- Have experience in building scalable systems.
- Understand the full stack required to build complex applications.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up and Money Transfer services, and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.