Technical Product Manager (Ticketing System Migration)
IDT Corporation – IDT Technologies /
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to lead the support of our multiple business departments helping them to follow their processes efficiently.
If you apply for the position, the first milestone for you will be to migrate our ticketing system to different BPM systems across IDT Corporation. You will work in close collaboration with the stakeholders and manage workflows development processes.
It's a challenging task for a person who wants to increase organization, communication, and presentation skills and influence the vital processes of a company.
At IDT you will:
- Investigate and describe the AS-IS processes of the company using BPMN or other notation.
- Analyze the current functionality of systems for development and usability improvements.
- Create, develop, update project roadmaps within the business strategy and determine their key metrics.
- Maintain project timeframes and status reports.
- Coordinate team members, develop schedules and individual responsibilities;
- Conduct risk assessments for the project.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Background in the fields of QA, BA, or engineering.
- Experience with tools for development tasks (like Jira, Confluence, etc).
- Great interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
We can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Remote work opportunity! Or a modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1600 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.