Senior .NET Software Engineer (Billing/Net2Phone)
IDT Corporation – net2phone /
We're looking for a Senior .Net Software Engineer. Your responsibilities will be working with billing.
- Extend new billing system that replaced current solution and used in USA. Goal is to use it worldwide.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
- At least 4 years working experience with C# (we use .net core, you should be familiar with it).
- Hands-on experience with large scale products, particularly with some level of access to production. Please, do not apply if you just wrote the code and passed it to someone and never solved any problems in production.
- Experience with microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Comfortable communication in English, both verbal and written, with team members. We use Cambridge scale and we would like you to have B1+.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
Nice to have:
- Experience with building and/or maintaining billing solutions in telecom industry
- Understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with at least one: Go, Kotlin, F# or Dart.
- A degree in computer science.
- Working with one of those: terraform, ansible, chef, puppet.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Comfortable office.
- Salary review once a year.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Partial payment of sports.
- 26-calendar days paid vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Ability to learn and apply different technologies, outside of usual .net stack.
- Really good hardware (a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD).
Established in 1990, IDT Telecom is a pioneer in Prepaid and VoIP telephony. Today, IDT Telecom is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services through its Retail division as well as one of the world's largest providers of international voice termination through its Wholesale division. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1000 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Minsk is one of R&D locations for IDT.
One of our products, net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group (TCG) during their 2018 Channel Source event in Miami. TCG is one of the most experienced and largest master agencies in the United States with over 3400 agents nationwide. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, and chat, plus unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries — all for a low, flat monthly rate. net2phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.