Middle Full Stack .NET/C# Software Engineer
IDT Corporation – IDT Technologies /
We are looking for a Middle Full Stack .NET/C# Software Engineer who dream about building reliable financial services.
The team you will join is responsible for the full SDLC. It is an international Scrum-team working with challenging Enterprise Finance projects using Oracle DB, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core.
Responsibility and analytical skills are critical for the Fintech domain – that's why we pay special attention to these qualities!
In this position you will be engaged in:
- Migration of existing products to Docker and AWS.
- Front-end & back-end development.
- Support and optimization of existing code.
To join us you should have:
- Good knowledge and experience in C# programming.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Basic knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Good English level – B1 or higher is a must.
It would be a nice bonus:
- Knowledge of .NET, MVC, ASP.NET, WebAPI, .NET Core.
- Experience working with Oracle DB.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Linux as the target platform.
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms.
We can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb English lessons.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.
Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.