Technical Product Manager
IDT Corporation – IDT Technologies /
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join us in the development of Customer Support Applications for Telecom and Money Transfer call centers within our core product, Boss Revolution.
You will work within the international team, creating new components and optimizing existing ones as well as tools for customer service, internal configuration, provisioning & administration of telecommunication, bill payment, and money transfer services.
In this role you will:
- Analyze the current functionality of systems for development and usability improvement.
- Generate new ideas for customer service products.
- Communicate with stakeholders, gain their trust, and show them you are on the same page and care about their needs.
- Create, develop and update product roadmap within the business strategy, determine key metrics.
- “Work in future” – middle-term goals (3-6 months) are in focus, no visible fast results.
- Coordinate product team members' priorities to achieve goals.
- Create requirements for the team.
- Independently identify problems, suggest solutions, and follow through with them.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Background, preferably in the fields of QA, BA, or engineering.
- Proficiency with tools for development tasks like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Great interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of English (B2 or higher).
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Flexible working 8-hours (workday begins at 1-3 p.m. GMT+3).
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
IDT Belarus is a part of IDT Corporation, an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1600 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues of over $1.5 billion.
Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, includes Money Transfer, International Calling, and Mobile Top-Up services and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.