Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
IDT Corporation – IDT Technologies /
National Retail Solutions provides a sales management system and POS equipment to small and medium-sized businesses. With the help of NRS, business owners can solve a management problem: the product includes integrated advertising, data analysis, and payment processing.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the NRS technology division in developing software for our merchants, their customers, and NRS internal operations.
In this role, you will generally be responsible for the complete life cycle of back-end features including design, implementation, and deployment.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience.
- A clear understanding of responsive web design and accessibility.
- Ability to design and implement web applications using HTML, CSS3, Vue JS, JS & TS, Bootstrap, and Material Design.
- Understanding of asynchronous data requests from backend APIs and Promises.
- Familiarity with Linux, including light system administration.
- Ability to create Web Services (APIs), using PHP, a routing framework, SQL, and a memory store such as Redis.
- Fluency in SQL.
- Ability to create scalable, fault-tolerant web architectures in AWS.
- Experience working with React, Redux, or React Native.
- Experience with Node.js, CURL and Git.
- A degree in Computer Science.
We are pleased to offer you:
- Remote work opportunity!
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
National Retail Solutions provides a sales management system and POS equipment to small and medium-sized businesses. With the help of NRS business owners solve a management problem: the product includes integrated advertising, data analysis, and payment processing services.