Director of Engineering
IDT Corporation – IDT Technologies
IDT is looking for a Director of Engineering to lead our rapidly growing technology team in Minsk. Our primary R&D development center in Minsk is working on innovative solutions to achieve the larger mission of IDT, which is to help people stay in touch and to share resources with friends and family around the world.
In this highly visible role, you will build, manage and lead our world-class agile software engineering organization that is responsible for supporting various business lines generating $1.5B in revenue.
You’d have the opportunity to
- Build, manage and lead a world-class agile software engineering organization
- Foster a high-performance, customer-focused culture with relentless attention to quality
- Partner with product owners to ideate and deliver software and services that wow our customers
- Collaborate proactively with the executive leadership to outline the technology strategy and take ownership of underlying technology components
- Define a tactical roadmap supporting the successful delivery of the technology strategy and drive its execution
We’d Like to See
- Proven track record of software delivery through all phases of development process
- Strong technical background in web applications/services, AWS, NoSQL, CI/CD
- 5+ years of experience in technology leadership roles
- Prior experience in managing a team of 15+ developers
- Hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum, Extreme Programming, or Kanban) framework
- MS in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree)
- Extensive experience in hiring and developing high-performing software engineers
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.