Senior UI/UX Designer
IDT Corporation – IDT Technologies /
Here at IDT, we are looking for a talented and creative Senior UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences and beautiful interfaces. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX design skills, and be able to translate high-level (and sometimes complicated) requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You will work on an energetic team of UI/UX Designers. You’ll be working on existing products that have over a million users around the world and are growing rapidly. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on brand new product designs. You will be expected to handle tough challenges across multiple products – both web and mobile – and work on different scrum teams between sprints.
What we expect you will accomplish:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for mobile and web applications, focused on the user interface design and workflow within the application
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Consume user research and evaluate user feedback and adjust designs accordingly
- Use, promote, and amend design guidelines, best practices, and standards
What we expect you have donе:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field 3+ years of professional experience in UI/UX Design
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Invision, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to human interaction
- Good skills in interface animations
- Experience in creation clickable and functional prototypes
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
You will really impress us if you havе:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in UI/UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Graphic Arts, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in UI/UX Design
- Illustration skills
At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Communicating, transferring money, and mobile phone service must be safe, simple, and affordable. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, which includes our International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services, as well as our Boss Revolution Mobile, net2phone, National Retail Solutions, IDT Express, and IDT Carrier Services divisions all support IDT’s mission of enabling our customers to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world.
IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries, and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Since 1990, IDT Telecom has remained a pioneer in Prepaid VoIP and UCaaS telephony. Today, we are an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and are one of the world's largest international voice carriers.