Product Marketing Manager
Business – Marketing
IFTTT is the world’s leading integration and discovery platform for businesses to continuously connect, grow and maximize the value of their customers. With 20M users, 200k developers and over 600 brands on the platform, we are the emerging standard for how products work together in a world where everything is quickly becoming an internet service. With customers such as Dominos, Honeywell, Philips and hundreds more, IFTTT is becoming an essential platform for the world’s most innovative companies.
As a Product Marketing Manager at IFTTT, you will partner with the Sales and Product teams throughout the entire product lifecycle, from idea and prioritization through to launch and adoption. You will evangelize our products by developing impactful content and effective campaigns that win customers’ attention and drive adoption. You will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure we lead with the value our products provide to our customers. In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing.
You will provide valuable market and customer research as a critical part of our product lifecycle, working to inform the process from ideation to adoption to ensure our products and campaigns land with our target audience. We are looking for a creative marketer who is passionate about technology. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to truly put the customer first and create compelling content and campaigns to drive adoption of our technology. As we grow the product marketing function you will have input and flexibility to shape your role.
What you’ll achieve:
- Conduct market and customer research to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product road-mapping, and develop compelling narratives and campaigns.
- Lead on content creation efforts including sales and marketing collateral, pricing and positioning documents, blogs, videos, tutorials, web, webinars, best practice guides, email and more.
- Execute campaigns to re-engage low activity customers, and educate existing users to use features to get more value from our platform.
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce, and internal data sources to measure, track and optimize success of product marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop sales materials including sales decks, case studies, demos and more.
- Help define go-to-market strategy and support launches for new products and releases including content creation, training and measurement.
- Product marketing experience for a B2B technology product.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams to drive growth through product marketing initiatives.
- Proven ability to create content and campaigns across multiple mediums.
- Incredible attention to detail and organization skills.
- A customer-centric perspective on product and product messaging.
- A passion for technology.
Benefits and perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office