Senior Engineering Manager
San Francisco or Remote /
Engineering – Engineering /
WTF is IFTTT?!
Do you want to make the internet work better for you and millions of others?
IFTTT is saving people time & money by making it easy to find useful ways to integrate the services in their world. We build products that are fast, reliable, and well designed. We just launched a new offering that has created significant new revenue and need help making it better.
- Lead multiple engineering teams
- Leadership role in a 30 person company
- Be involved in design, user experience, and product development
- Build products for a beloved internet brand used by millions of people
- Ability to develop engineers to maximize the impact of their strengths, minimize the impact of their weaknesses, and increase their scope of impact and influence
- Technical leadership to raise the quality bar and lead improvements in application performance and architecture
- Experience fostering an environment where team members have room to take smart risks and learn from mistakes while not losing sight of their accountability for results
- Strong communication and project management
This is for someone who wants to be involved in all parts of an application (UI, APIs, backend, and data), loves helping teams build things that get used, and enjoys working in a fast paced ambiguous environment.
Benefits & perks
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)