Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Engineering – Engineering /
Do you want to make the internet work better for millions of people around the world?
We believe everything can work better together. IFTTT is saving people time & money by making it easy to discover and create useful ways to integrate all of the services in their world. We build products that are fast, reliable, and simple to use.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you'll work to improve and extend our platform; improving usability, maintainability, and performance. You’ll have opportunities to contribute to many different subsystems that make up the IFTTT platform, including frontend, backend, services and cloud infrastructure.
We ship high-quality, well-tested code regularly to millions of users. We have a strong focus on creating a simple, yet robust user experience. We work hard to ensure we get the details just right.
Work with a team of extremely talented engineers who take pride in their craft. Create an exciting new generation of IFTTT user and developer experiences. Help build a truly connected internet where everything works better together.
What will you do?
- Write clean, tested, performant and stable code in a variety of languages
- Identify and encourage engineering best practices
- Partner with Product Management and Design to develop exciting new IFTTT experiences for millions of users and thousands of developers
- Define and own new features from prototype to delivery for our platform and end user web services
- Partner with mobile, product and design teams to craft beautiful, responsive user interfaces
- Own development and deployment of features end-to-end
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- Positive and candid communicator
- 3+ years experience shipping high quality consumer web products
- 1+ years experience developing and interacting with APIs (GraphQL, REST, etc)
- Experience with one or more elements of our tech stack: Rails, React, GraphQL, Stripe
Benefits & Perks
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)