Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Community
IFTTT is the world’s largest connectivity platform for smart product and service development. With 18M users, 135k developers and over 650 enterprise services on the platform, we are the emerging standard for how digital brands work together in a world where everything is quickly becoming an internet service. With customers such as Dominos, Honeywell, Philips and hundreds more, IFTTT is becoming an essential integration platform for the world’s most innovative companies.
An integration with the IFTTT Platform turns an API into a robust developer ecosystem that currently drives user engagement, retention and new revenue streams via connected products and services. As our network of users and services continues to grow, the scale and range of value we can provide for our enterprise customers will grow to include user insights and analytics, API and data centric revenue streams and more.
As a Product Marketing Manager at IFTTT, you will partner with the Sales and Product teams throughout the entire product lifecycle, from idea through launch and adoption. You will evangelize our products by developing impactful content and effective campaigns that win customers’ attention and drive adoption. You will work closely with your colleagues on the marketing and sales teams to ensure we lead with the value our products provide to our partners. In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will report directly to Head of Marketing.
You will provide valuable market and customer research as a critical part of our product lifecycle, working to inform the process from ideation to adoption to ensure our products and campaigns land with our target audience. We are looking for a creative marketer who is passionate about technology. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to truly put the customer first and create compelling content and campaigns to drive adoption of our technology. As we grow the product marketing function you will have input and flexibility to shape your role.
What you’ll achieve:
- Lead content creation efforts including sales and marketing collateral, pricing and positioning documents, blogs, videos, tutorials, web, webinars, best practice guides, email and more.
- Conduct market and customer research to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product road-mapping, and develop compelling narratives and campaigns.
- Execute campaigns to re-engage low activity users, and educate existing users to use features to get more value from our platform.
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce and internal data sources to measure, track and optimize success of product marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop sales materials including sales decks, case studies, demos and more.
- Help define go-to-market strategy and support launches for new products and releases including content creation, training and measurement.
- Product marketing experience for a B2B technology product.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams to drive growth through product marketing initiatives.
- Proven ability to create content and campaigns across multiple mediums.
- Incredible attention to detail and organization skills.
- A customer-centric perspective on product and product messaging.
- A passion for technology.
Benefits & Perks
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- An opportunity as an early team member to help shape the direction of the company
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- Health (medical, dental & vision), commuter & 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Dog-friendly office