Senior Cloud Engineer (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Engineering – Engineering /
Do you want to make the internet work better for millions of people?
At IFTTT, we believe everything works better together. Our platform saves people time & money by making it easy to find and create useful ways to integrate the services in their world.
We’re looking for an experienced cloud engineer who is eager to help design and build a highly scalable, reliable and performant platform using AWS and Kubernetes. The IFTTT platform serves millions of users across the globe and we’re always expanding our ecosystem and user base. It takes experience, dedication and ingenuity to keep the IFTTT platform running smoothly and affordably.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to leverage their experience to work on a state of the web scale platform that impacts millions of users and some of the world’s biggest brand names.
- Design, implement and support infrastructure using the latest technologies including containers, cloud and serverless
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders including data, engineering, product, marketing, support and finance teams
- Mentor other engineers to create robust and reliable infrastructure that can scale to millions of users and billions of transactions per day
- Triage, prioritize and fix operational issues as they arise
- Experienced with designing, building and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Passionate about building high performance and cost efficient solutions using AWS services
- Interested in leveraging managed cloud services to create robust systems with low operational costs
- Detail focused with a knack for documenting and presenting complex systems using diagrams
Benefits & Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)