Android Engineer (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Engineering – Engineering /
IFTTT is the world’s leading connectivity platform. We help over 700 global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation of their products into integrated services, dramatically reducing their development costs while extending compatibility and lifetime value. IFTTT is the connectivity standard and low-code alternative to building your own integrations in-house.
You are an experienced Android developer. In addition to strong engineering principles, you know the modern Android development skills. You are familiar with the most popular libraries and might have even built some of them. You’re obsessed with design, user experience and getting all the details just right. You are an active and vocal participant in the product development process.
Work with a team of talented engineers who take pride in their craft. Create an exciting new generation of IFTTT user experiences. Help build a truly connected internet where everything can work together.
What will you do?
- Write clean, tested code in Kotlin
- Participate in the design of the next generation of IFTTT mobile and native experiences
- Own the development of features from prototype through production
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3 or more years of experience working with Android
- Deep and up-to-date knowledge of Android framework, libraries, tools, and techniques
- Experience shipping high quality consumer Android applications
- Strong product sense
- Deep knowledge of API integration
- Positive and candid communicator
Benefits & Perks
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)