Bangkok, Thailand /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
Lead Insurance Partnerships:
- Prospect, liaise and manage with business and insurance partners towards discovering value and providing great service quality as well as in the preparation and negotiation with respect to business relationships and transactions.
- With growth as the primary KPI, look for strategic insurance partnerships to scale customer acquisition and Igloo’s brand equity
- Work closely and maintain good relationships with the insurance partners in the local market.
Develop Insurance Product Growth Strategies:
- Identify, prospect and close deals focused primarily on the on-demand industries - e-commerce, telco, travel and hospitality as well as healthcare.
- Be on top of the market’s and ecosystem’s requirements in terms of smart insurance and convert them into opportunities for Igloo.
- Present on local country’s perspective to guide the commercial, product and insurance strategies
Drive and Own Insurance Deliverables:
- Work closely with the regional Insurance, Product, Tech, Actuary, Commercial, Legal teams to develop insurance product requirements for product and technology deliveries; Ensure deliveries are meeting requirements.
- Understand insurance operations and be able to negotiate the operation process with insurance partners to come up with seamless solution e.g. policy issuing and claim flow
- Understand compliance structure regarding operation process
- Regularly drive commercial optimization for improvements.
What you will need:
- Prior experience in the insurance field; insurance product experience and regulatory knowledge are required.
- Prior business development and strong negotiations experience are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study.