Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
What you will do:
- Build and manage overall country operations across business development, partnerships, marketing and operations;
- Identify, prospect and close deals focused primarily on the e-commerce and on-demand industries;
- Work with clients and partners towards discovering value and providing great service quality;
- Be on top of the market’s and ecosystem’s requirements in terms of smart insurance and convert them into opportunities for Igloo;
- Work as an integral member of the management team and present a country perspective to guide the commercial and product strategy;
- Own the country P&L and regularly drive commercial optimization to improve upon it;
- With growth as the primary KPI, look for strategic partnerships to scale customer acquisition and Igloo’s brand equity;
- Lead and manage Igloo Malaysia team activities;
- Present Igloo’s value proposition in press, tech forums and other platforms.
What you will need:
- Minimum 8 years of business development experience in product sales, preferably in the tech or tech enabled sectors.
- Prior experience in team management and running a business;
- Exposure to multi-stakeholder management and high growth environments, tech startups experience preferred;
- Entrepreneurial approach and a self-starter personality are a "must-have";
- Comfortable with managing data, analytics and technology;
- Excellent communication in English