Business Operations Manager
Bangkok, Thailand /
Corporate – Operations /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to work with the team and strengthen the operational activities with clients, partners and build up new operational projects in Thailand. Reporting to the Country Manager in Thailand, the incumbent will preferably have a proven track record in managing an operations team and experience in the insurtech/fintech/comms tech startup industry
What you will do:
- Lead, plan and execute operational activities based on company’s products/development requirements.
- Responsible for sourcing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to build and maintain Axinan’s local operations.
- Work closely with the commercial team to understand and develop local operation solutions.
- Work with the product and technology team for automation or improvement of operation processes.
- Establish proper operating procedures and continuously review to better efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and own Axinan’s claim management and customer service operations.
- Expand Authorized Service Partner for Mobile Phone Repair Shop
- Build and manage a team, as necessary, to help you achieve the desired outcome.
- Comfortable with being hands-on with a customer centric attitude and problem solving oriented.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Planning or Supply Chain Management.
- 6 to 8 years of experience, startup is a plus
- Strong problem solving and excellent communications skills to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Preferably have experience or exposure to project managing API integrations and understanding its limitations, but not must.
- Fluency in Thai and English is a must (both spoken and written).