Tech – DevOps /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of software release and monitoring.
- Streamline testing, deployment and release processes via automation. Keep our online services always available.
- Write tools to assist work such as capacity planning or improving the ability to troubleshoot production issues.
- Design and implement company network, access control, VPN, internal tools etc.
What you will require:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science or related studies.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
- Good understanding of networking (protocols, routing, subnetting, VPN, etc.), firewalls.
- Knowledge of Linux fundamentals. Strong background in Linux administration.
- Experience in automation/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Experience in containerization technologies, such as LXC, Docker, CoreOS, etc.
- Experience in Active Directory or LDAP.
- Outstanding analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. Willing to learn new knowledge and explore unfamiliar domains.