Regional Marketing and Growth Manager
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
We are seeking for an experienced Marketing individual to join us as we scale up and expand our B2C activities in the SEA region next year. You will own and lead the region's marketing activities, crafting go-to-market strategies that support Igloo's commercial partnerships and product launches. Championing Igloo's mission of providing affordable insurance for all, you will join our highly driven and talented team to build insurance products that are accessible and simple for everyone who needs them.
What you will do:
- Craft regional marketing strategies (PR, digital, content) for brand building, partner and user acquisition for B2B2C and B2C business models.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to formulate marketing plans for partnerships.
- Ownership of agency relationships - Source and work with agencies to ensure implementation of strategy.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Establish and own the road map for B2C business growth in the region involving product, tech and sales teams.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for Marketing.
What you will need:
- 6-8 years of growth and digital marketing experience, preferably within a tech startup.
- Prior experience working in a high-growth environment, ideally with a mix of experience in MNCs and start ups.
- Experience leading and running successful marketing campaigns
- Experience in SEO, Performance Marketing, App Marketing and CRM
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Strong Data Analytical Skills
- Critical thinking skills and Growth Mindset
- A self-starter with hands-on experience
- Good university degree