Hanoi, Vietnam /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
What you will be doing
- Drive the entire product development life cycle from market research, product design, implementation to deployment.
- Work closely with the product & management team on overall growth strategy and ensure the product is in line with company vision.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Insurance and Commercial on the development and production of products to ensure successful launches.
- Define the user flow by working together with UI/UX designers and different stakeholders;
- Responsible for framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to business and platform product stakeholders.
- Proactively conceive, document and drive the creation of new enhancements based on research, data collection, competitive analysis, market understanding, customer input and feedback from client facing teams.
- Develop product requirement documents with metrics that inform the success of products.
- Identify, analyze, and track metrics that inform the success of product launches.
What you will need to possess
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product management and deliveries, preferably from a tech-focused product company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills complemented with problem-solving, resilient and growth mindset.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Team player with experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional and cross-regional role.
- A self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment.
Good to have :)
- Previous product experience in the B2B domain; product experience in FinTech/ InsurTech.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin with the product and tech team in China