Chengdu, China /
Tech – Product /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
What will you do:
- · Ensure that the team understands the goals and scope of individual user stories, how they lead into epics and how this fits into the overall strategy to help encourage high quality, high value products
- · Help the team agree and commit to what they can achieve during each development sprint
- · Ensure all blockers and impediments are resolved so that the team can deliver all they commit to (or more!)
- · Facilitate all Agile rituals from Planning and Daily Standups through to Sprint Reviews and Retros
- · Help the team continuously make progress on the project, making sure each person is working on the right tasks, removing any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
Serves the product manager by:
- o Making sure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope
- o Helping the product manager maintain the product backlog
- o Facilitating scrum events (daily standups, other meetings) as needed
- o Helping the team adhere to best practice with regards to processes and Jira/Confluence usage
Serves the development team by:
- o Explaining the “why” behind individual user stories; how the pieces fit toward a wider goal
- o Coaching the development team in Agile processes
- o Empowering the team to become self-organized
- o Helping to remove obstacles to the developers’ progress
- o Facilitating scrum events (daily standups, other meetings) as needed.
Serves the entire organization by:
- o Encouraging the organization to adopt the scrum methodology in their own workflow
- o Coaching the organization on the transition to a scrum working framework
- o Keeping the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects.
What will you need:
- · Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Agile environment
- · Minimum 1 year as a Scrum Master
- · Intimate knowledge of Jira/Confluence (or equivalent)
- · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Commerce, Business Administration Information Management, Engineering, or similar
- · Scrum/Agile Certification Agile certification (CSM, PSM, SFC, etc.)
- · Ability to converse well in Mandarin and English
- · Ability to demonstrate organization, planning, decision making, negotiating, diplomacy, and change management skills
- · Ability to lead with confidence, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment
- • 1、五险一金，入职一个月内全额购买；
- • 2、交通补贴、误餐补贴；
- • 3、周末双休+每年10天超长年假+12天带薪病假+节假日礼品；
- • 4、在职职工子女可享天府新区公立学校入学摇号资格；
- • 5、入职即有机会享有天府新区购房资格；
- • 6、不限量供应的零食水果咖啡饮料；
- • 7、年度集体出游+丰富的团队建设活动。