Head of Digital
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Corporate – Commercial /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
Igloo Insure is looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to be a part of the Malaysia Leadership team. The candidate bring with him/her strong experience in managing digital-led partnerships across the spectrum of industries.
What you will do:
Business Development and Partner On-boarding
- Identify and engage key potential partners in Malaysia across industries with large affinity customer segments i.e. Telco, Travel, e-Commerce and Hospitality, Banking / Payments
- Develop a comprehensive offering around digital insurance products and solutions, conduct effective pitching to prospective partners, and execute acquisition plans in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Design and present proposals and quotations to potential partners; Act as the first point of contact for potential partners’ enquiries, relaying them to relevant department(s).
- Manage account activities under care, and optimise business relationships by providing strategic advice and strong support to drive up partners’ business activities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth, timely and quality onboarding of new partners and related product launches.
- Work closely with external stakeholders, including partners and insurers to establish and ensure insurance services policies, procedures and contracting processes are in accordance with the company business standards and local regulatory requirements
- Manage existing accounts in the Malaysia market and maintain constant communication with partners to resolve any operational issues on a timely basis by coordinating with different internal teams.
- Ideate on new opportunities and grow existing accounts across the region to realise the partnerships’ full potential, and negotiate with partners to implement growth strategies.
- Prospect for and on-board new digital-led distribution partnerships in Malaysia
- Work with counterparts across APAC markets to share and cross-pollinate best practises, including extending products, platforms and partnerships.
- Lead the ongoing development of partner propositions incl strategy, prospecting, activation, & technology platform deployment to deliver on organizational goals.
- Multi-Product roll-out of products from the Igloo stable
What you will need:
This role provides a unique opportunity to grow the country business from scratch, for one of ASEAN’s fastest growing Insurtech players. While you bring your depth of experience in this immediate position to us, expect a fast-moving work environment, tremendous empowerment and ownership of the business, a willingness to move fast and break things and pushing the boundaries at the intersection of insurance & technology, for the Malaysia market.