Senior Regional Commercial Manager
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
Our Senior Regional Commercial Manager will be responsible for building strategic partnerships and maintaining partner relationships across the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role:
- Drive strategic business development of new and existing partners across the Asia Pacific region.
- Identify potential business opportunities and use a combination of data, negotiation, product expertise & relationship management to expedite quote to closure commercial cycle.
- Be an expert on Igloo’s product offerings to address and manage partners’ queries and needs to achieve a better product-market fit.
- Collaborate with partners on Igloo’s new product offerings or develop new products from scratch backed by smooth product launches.
- Work closely with internal departments - Finance, Insurance, Technology, Product and Operations to troubleshoot issues, pre and post product launches.
What you will need:
- Entrepreneurial approach and a self-starter personality are a "must-have"
- Min. 5 years of experience in business development or strategic account management, preferably in high growth environments.
- Experience in business negotiations, short cycle product launches, and multiple stakeholders management.
- Strong interpersonal skills complemented with problem-solving, resilient and growth mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - in English and Mandarin Chinese, as the profile may be liaising with Chinese-speaking partners.
- Applicants with similar experience from e-commerce/ tech-fields preferred.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in appropriate studies preferred.