Senior HR Executive
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
What you will do:
- Full spectrum of HR operations with focus on regional recruitment
- Partner with hiring managers regionally to lead sourcing and hiring activities.
- Support best-in-class experience for onboarding, orientation, employee engagement and off boarding
- Support HR operations, projects and office administration matters
- Ensure that the HR processes are in compliance and updated regularly with government law and regulations.
- Be a champion of Igloo’s company vision, mission and values
What you should have:
- At least 3 years of recruitment and HR experience regionally
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin is a plus to facilitate our China's office HR matters.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work according to business needs.
- Knowledge of the local employment statutory requirements (Singapore is a must, other SEA countries is a plus).
- Good university degree.
Who you are:
- A motivated individual who embraces change and appetite for challenges and ambiguity.
- A hands-on contributor and a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Eye for details and able to follow up with topics until closure
- Natural in attention to details.
- Keen to try and brave through new frontiers.