We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to help transition our business from its existing work practices to infusing a real agile understanding from the top-down.
You will coach, mentor and guide multiple cross functional, de-localized squads using your experience in best practice Agile principles to implement and hone processes to surmount individual department challenges. You will analyze the organization's existing infrastructure and implement improvements to help streamline processes and create efficiencies. You will directly lead the guild of Scrum Masters helping them shape and build high performance teams. Ultimately, you will play a key role in the long-term strategy across the entire organization, helping our teams deliver better products in a faster, more efficient manner.
What you will do:
- Work with project teams to analyze current systems and processes and design a strategy for the adoption of agile best practices
- Jira and Confluence training and configuration - adapting the tools to our processes
- Coaching the teams on Design Thinking, Scaling Agile, Product Management Principles and DevOps
- Guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the overall strategy is being met
- Lead agile workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them
- Drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset and ensuring the organization is at the forefront of industry best practices
Daily and monthly responsibilities:
- Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching
- Coach senior management in agile practices and design thinking to ensure adoption of best practices from top-down
- Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices and overall operating model across the organization
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams
- Undertake daily follow-ups with individual team members to ensure projects are on track and goals are being met
- Keep an objective perspectives on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- Ensure smooth running of Scrum rituals from daily standups to review and retros
- Support teams in determining the resource allocation to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery
What you will need:
- At least 5 years experience as an Agile Coach
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
- Ability to showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity
- A strong leader, educator and coach
- An excellent communicator and motivator
Good to have :)
- Agile Coach certification (PMI-ACP, ICP ACC, Scrum Alliance CAC CAL)
- Experience coaching at large corporations and startups
- Background in Computer Science