Jakarta, Indonesia /
We want to give people the freedom and confidence to pursue what matters to them in life. Because they know they’re covered. Because people-first. Igloo is a Singapore-headquartered regional insurtech benefiting millions of people across SEA, in countries that count as the most underinsured. Build the future of insurance with us by doing what you do best.
Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
What you will do:
- Identify, prospect and close deals with distribution partners and insurance companies in line with Igloo’s commercial and product strategy
- Be comfortable in managing both new economy and legacy distribution channels for product distribution
- Take charge on the internal stakeholder management especially with product , compliance and legal team in ensuring seamless onboarding of distribution and insurance partners
- Ensure consistent increase in MRR and NDR from existing customers
- Be the source of country intelligence in terms of consumption trends that would enable Igloo to create the right portfolio of products and services for the country
What you will need:
- Entrepreneurial approach and a self-starter personality are a "must-have"
- Comfortable with tech driven implementation, data and analytics
- Minimum 3 years of business development/ commercial experience in product/SaaS/enterprise sales preferably in a B2B retail environment
- Experience in Banks, Telcos, e-Wallets, e-commerce and payment related companies would be preferred
- Proven experience in managing the entire business cycle from prospecting to closure
- Exposure to multi-stakeholder management and high growth environments would be preferred
- Proficiency in English & Indonesian language.