Associate Director, Program Management
Mountain View, CA /
Clinical Research & Development – Clinical CMO /
About IGM Biosciences, Inc.
IGM Biosciences (Nasdaq: IGMS) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to developing and delivering a new class of medicines to treat patients with cancer, infectious diseases, and autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. The Company’s pipeline of clinical and preclinical assets is based on the IgM antibody, which has 10 binding sites compared to conventional IgG antibodies with only 2 binding sites. We have created a proprietary IgM antibody technology platform that we believe is particularly well suited for developing T cell engagers, receptor cross-linking agonists, targeted cytokines, and target neutralizers. The Company also has an exclusive worldwide collaboration agreement with Sanofi to create, develop, manufacture, and commercialize IgM antibody agonists against oncology and immunology, and inflammation targets. For more information, please visit www.igmbio.com.
IgM Antibodies and Autoimmune and Inflammatory Diseases
Antibody treatments have revolutionized outcomes for patients with autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, and IgMs are the first antibody defense against a pathogen infection. We are committed to exploring how the unique structure and binding properties of our IgM platform can improve outcomes for patients with these serious conditions.
IgM Antibodies and Oncology
IGM Biosciences has a T cell engager program, a receptor cross-linking agonist program and a targeted cytokine program in clinical studies for the treatment of patients with solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
An extensive discovery research program is also actively developing novel agents for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. We anticipate bringing new molecules into the clinic each year as we move forward.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Clinical Program Management, IGM Biosciences is seeking an experienced Program/Project Manager to support multiple cross-functional clinical development programs. This role is critical in ensuring development programs are aligned across functions and advanced efficiently to support our corporate objectives.
- Develop and maintain an integrated project plan for each of the programs. Adjust the plan according to updates from internal team members and external partners
- Work with other Program Managers and functional leads to assess cross portfolio resource needs and proactively address resource constraints and necessary prioritization decisions
- In partnership with the Clinical Team Leaders assigned to each program, manage project Core Development Team meetings and Clinical Study Team meetings including developing agendas, facilitating, and documenting meeting discussions, following up on action items, and updating the integrated project plans as needed
- Identify and document program risks and actively play a role in developing solutions while communicating updates to the appropriate team members. As appropriate, maintain a log of risks, actions, and decisions for each program
- Facilitate sub-team discussions and document decisions to improve efficiency within the team. Support sub-team information sharing with the cross-functional Core team and vice versa
- Support project budget planning and actuals tracking against original budgets
- Facilitate effective, accurate, and timely communication across internal and external teams, including the development and maintenance of trackers and status reporting tools
- Recognize when cross-functional discussions and alignment are required. i.e., Regulatory updates, legal buy-in, finance approvals, etc.
- Assist in preparing program status updates for the program Core team as well as the company leadership team
- Develop and implement tools, templates, and infrastructure to maximize team and company efficiency as appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field with 8+ years of multi-disciplinary experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry. 4+ years of direct project/program management experience in clinical development, and/or manufacturing setting
- Direct experience with Phase I/II clinical trials. Experience in multiple therapeutic areas including but not limited to Oncology, Immunology, and Infectious Diseases is preferred. Experience in pivotal phase trial planning and execution is preferred
- Strong knowledge of program management techniques and concepts as they apply to Biotechnology drug development and the pharmaceutical industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to direct, collaborate and influence with logic, rationale, and experience; comfortable with informal structure, dynamics, and culture to get things done
- Proficient in relevant software: Smartsheet, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to strategically adjust the approach to manage diverse personalities, cultures, and working styles
- Ability to drive problem-solving, decision-making, and issue resolution
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
Exceptional program management skills including:
- Tasks, timelines, and opportunities for risk-based plan decisions
- Proactive project management and ability to rapidly address unforeseen issues
- Budget development and financial planning
- Experience working in collaborations with third parties
- Ability to capture a technical discussion in the form of meeting minutes, decision points, and action items. Organization skills to maintain presentations, distribute meeting minutes and close out open items in a timely fashion
The typical annual salary range for this full-time position is $130,000 - $200,000, plus eligibility for cash and equity incentives.
This range reflects the characteristics of the job, such as required skills and qualifications, and is based on the office location noted in this job posting. The range may also be adjusted based on the applicant's geographic location.
Actual individual pay is determined by demonstrated experience and internal equity alignment.
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative, team-based, work environment.
One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and well-being of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer comprehensive benefits with a variety of options:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance.
· The full premium amount for our employees and their dependents is covered by IGM
· FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
· STD, LTD, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· 120 hours of Paid Time Off, 5 sick days per year, 11 holidays
· Cell phone & internet subsidy
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Annual training budget for professional development
· Commuter Benefit
· Annual bonus program
· New hire stock options
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.