Senior Product Manager, Ads Measurement
Santa Cruz, CA /
Jane is an MIT-founded, high-growth, and quickly-growing technology company in the cannabis industry. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. As the cannabis industry's first complete real-time marketplace, we aim to provide consumers with a confident, safe, and simple shopping experience.
To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
What You'll do:
The Sr. Product Manager, Ads Measurement will own measurement products, including GTM activities to ensure new products have appropriate measurement support, development of new metrics, attribution models, and reporting to help brands better understand how their ads perform. You will coordinate between the ads engineering teams, data science, and other Jane orgs to implement new events, attribution models, and other technical features necessary to enable scaled, trustworth measurement and reporting for our advertisers. You will also be responsible for implementing internal dashboards and reports to monitor advertising yield management and will provide data-drive recommendations to ad sales and leadership teams to help grow the ads business. This role reports directly to the Lead PM for Brands and Advertising at Jane.
- Define, own, and execute the product roadmap of new advertising measurement features, including internal reports for sales and account management teams, development of new metrics and reports for advertisers, and enhancements to attribution models for onsite and offsite advertising performance measurement.
- Monitor trends in internal business metrics on a regular basis, and lead weekly reviews with Sales, Finance, and leadership teams to identify actions to improve our ads monetization
- Support other ads PMs as well as partner teams in validating that their releases have appropriate measurement support
- Coordinate and conduct customer interviews with ad sales and account management to drive product discovery for new metrics, dashboards, or other measurement features
- Author product requirement documents and align with Product Design and Engineering on feature phasing, requirements, execution, and rollout plans.
- Measure the success of feature releases and iterate through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience releasing advertising measurement products or features, such as metric development, attribution models, 3rd party measurement vendor integrations.
- Experience with SQL, database technology, etc. - ability to run queries, create temporary tables, investigate data on their own as needed for ad-hoc analysis
- Experience with BI reporting and visualization tools, and the ability to generate internal-facing dashboards using these tools
- The ability to operate effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Successful track record of bringing new products to market
Great compensation package and equity
Remote friendly work environment with employees throughout the US and Canada
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Unlimited PTO, and home office stipend
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.