Chief of Staff
This is a US based -Remote position. No phone calls or emails from external recruiters or recruiting agencies.
One of the world’s leading augmented reality (AR) companies, Illumix creates immersive mobile experiences in gaming and for corporate clients in the media, entertainment, and retail sectors.
As the Chief of Staff to Illumix’s CEO, you will be a key member and influencer to the organization. This is a critical role that will help enable communication, collaboration, and strategy execution across the company. In this role you will work closely with our CEO and executive team to drive programs, execute, and monitor our business strategy.
You are a sharp critical thinker who will develop a deep understanding of the success factors of a high-growth start-up and contribute to further scaling our organization.
You are a driven self-starter with first-rate analytical and strategic skills and will engage with the CEO to ensure strong execution of priority strategic projects and programs.
You are exceptional at driving cross-functional projects, prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment, and communicating effectively.
- Work with the CEO to design and develop presentations for Board and C-suite level presentations
- Work closely with the Illumix Leadership Team to drive cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Manage the agenda and logistics of leadership and company wide meetings to encourage productive dialogue
- Influence cross-functional projects as well as manage some projects directly
- Stand in for the CEO as the voice of the organization in leadership discussions, advocate on behalf of the team and promote a community of inclusive leadership
- Provide decision support by working with leadership to distill and organize recommendations for CEO approval
- Cross-functional work to manage and assist with reporting and forecasting across business sectors
- Lead financial and business development branches
- 2+ years of experience in Strategy, Finance and/or Business Operations roles in high-growth organizations, banking, or management consulting
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Must be comfortable working under pressured, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations
- Effective and polished storytelling, communication, and synthesis abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build and present data-driven decks to C and Board-level executives as well as external partners
- Fluency with financial statements and projections
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to deal with and operate effectively in the presence of ambiguity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of leadership across the organization
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO & Nine Paid Company Holidays
- Full Coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (99% for Employees, 25% for Dependents)
- Self Contributing 401K
- Monthly Stipend to cover Work From Home costs
We are building a diverse, empowered, and passionate team to redefine the standard for mixed reality today.
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.