NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
This is a full time, remote-based position, working approximately 9 am to 6 pm Pacific Time Mon-Fri.
lllumix is an integrated gaming and technology company, transforming the future of mixed reality with environmentally-intelligent, world-scale AR games.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience to handle hiring at Illumix. You will be responsible for managing talent sourcing, interviewing and hiring great employees. You have knowledge of the gaming industry, an interest in the Augmented Reality/Mixed Reality space and you are comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment, from sourcing to screening to closing
- Partner with hiring managers to assess talent
- Source prospective hires and maintain an active candidate pipeline
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience throughout the recruiting process, keeping them informed, engaged, and excited about Illumix
- +5 years of internal recruiting experience at a gaming studio
- Sourcing experience required
- Skilled in offer negotiation and awareness of employment market trends
- Experience working in a team environment as an internal recruiter
- Excellent interviewing, verbal and written communications skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Full Coverage Medical, Dental, Vision And Life Insurance (99% for Employees, 25% for Dependents)
- Nine Paid Company Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Stipend to cover work from home expenses
We are building a diverse, empowered, and passionate team to redefine the standard for mixed reality today.
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.