Senior UI Engineer
Redwood City, CA
Illumix is an integrated gaming and technology company, transforming the future of mixed reality with environmentally-intelligent, world-scale AR games.
We are looking engineers who are passionate about creating scalable, reusable clean code. You're the kind of engineer who excels at execution and is thinking about the larger product.
You have worked on UI for multiple mobile (iOS/Android) games made with Unity. You love clean, easy-to-use UX. You organize and you re-use. You have mastered UI for standard mobile games and are ready to be the next expert at UI for AR.
- Design and implement the UI system and UI screens used in multiple AR games
- Create re-usable patterns and tools that will be used by designers, artists, and programmers
- Ensure that UI designs work on a variety of mobile devices with varying resolutions and aspect ratios
- In all UI work, generalize all text string access and add support for localization
- Participate in the technical design and planning process
- 2 or more shipped 3D titles on iOS/Android
- 4 or more years of experience as a Unity 3D game engineer at a professional studio
- Experience implementing a UI system that works cross-platform and was shipped in multiple language regions
- Ability to collaborate with designers, artists and engineers
- Ability to organize and create easy-to-understand-and-reuse patterns for UI creation
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience implementing UI in a 3d camera space
- Experience with Augmented Reality (ARKit/ARCore)
We are building a diverse team.
Our decisions are based on merit. We are motivated by each other and having the best people by our sides.
If you are looking for a dedicated team that is committed to redefining the future of gaming, Have a look at our open spots on the team and drop us a line. We would love to hear from you!
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.