Senior UI Artist
Redwood City, CA
The ideal UI Artist for this role thrives with undefined challenges and plays a critical role in the team’s collaborations. You will partner with Production and Engineering create meaningful user experiences. You are the champion for the team’s ideas and help to turn those ideas into reality. You will join projects at varying stages of production, ranging from rapid prototyping, to delivering performant and scalable production assets, to polishing and optimizing UI assets for shipping. This role requires an passion to produce visually spectacular content while navigating through technical demands.
- Design and illustrate delightful user interfaces, layouts and iconography for all development titles.
- Craft interactive prototypes, wireframes and refined mockups.
- Maintain a consistent art style throughout each project’s UI.
- Collaborate with team to ensure final product reflects design and art vision.
- 3+ years of experience working on game or interactive UI art and design.
- Strong graphic design fundamentals - including typography, iconography, composition and style.
- Knowledge of IOS and Android platform requirements and standards for mobile UI development.
- Profiiency using Adobe Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Passion creating game interfaces, icons and motion graphics.
We are building a diverse team.
Our decisions are based on merit. We are motivated by each other and having the best people by our sides.
If you are looking for a dedicated team that is committed to redefining the future of gaming, Have a look at our open spots on the team and drop us a line. We would love to hear from you!
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.