Redwood City, CA
lllumix is an integrated gaming and technology company, transforming the future of mixed reality with environmentally-intelligent, world-scale AR games.
We’re looking for someone who can embrace our philosophy and share his/her hard earned expertise to help our team develop breakthrough augmented reality experiences for our players. You have a proven track record and a passion for developing and launching top games. You can oversee production from concept through launch and into a long and successful live operations. You will facilitate communication across the development team, manage workflow-dependencies and risks, and ensure the team hits their development goals. You have a deep understanding of how agile development systems and tools can be used to improve the productivity of the development team and management.
- Lead the project planning and guide the development of multiple mobile AR titles
- Work with the CEO, Design Director, Art Director and Technical Director to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Foster a culture where developers are candid, professional, and empowered
- Oversee project schedules, productivity towards milestones, and raise awareness of issues to eliminate roadblocks
- Create and curate a prioritized backlog in JIRA
- Ensure the entire team has clear, prioritized and estimated tasks that enable focused feature and content development within a sprint structure
- Have a pulse on the team and ensure developers have the resources and motivation they need to be successful
- 4+ years of experience as a producer through the entire development life cycle at a professional game studio
- 3+ shipped titles, preferably on mobile platform
- Strong leadership sensibilities, communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive interpersonal situations
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile
- Understanding and proficiency in the build process and live operations
- Comfort managing KPIs through analytics
- Demonstrable knowledge of all phases of game development
- Be a positive influence on the entire team and able to evangelize the product, team and company both internally and externally
- Demonstrate a willingness to keep an open mind to coworker’s ideas, incorporating suggestions when applicable
- Passion for video games
- Experience with and / or passion for Augmented Reality (ARKit/ARCore)
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Coverage Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Self Contributing 401K
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Nine Paid Company Holidays
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Weekly Meal
- Convenient Location in Redwood Shores, accessible by Caltrain with free shuttles to our offices
We are building a diverse team.
Our decisions are based on merit. We are motivated by each other and having the best people by our sides.
If you are looking for a dedicated team that is committed to redefining the future of gaming, have a look at our open spots on the team and drop us a line. We would love to hear from you!
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.